My Daily Routine

 

my daily routine. 

I wake up around 04.30 a.m, then I get up 04.45 pray at dawn at the mosque with my son. after that I jogging  for 20 minutes. After that I prepare to take a shower, brush my teth and get dressed. At 06.15 a.m, I have breakfast and coffee drink after that  I go to the office by bycycle  then morning role call at 07.00 a.m. 

I start work at 08.00 a.m ,I making a report and mettings. 10.30 a.m I take a break coffee. At 12.00 a.m break for lunch and prayer until 1.30 p.m.After break I go back to work and I finish work at 03.30 than I take afternoon role call. After work, I back to home  after that I go to jogging or go to the gym at 04.00 p.m until 05.15pm. after that I go hme to take shower. 

At 06.00 p.m I go to mosque with my son for pray after that I have dinner at 7.00 p.m. then wacth tv or study with my family until 9 p.m. and I go to bed arround 10 p.m On week end I usually gowes to Monas with my family or my cylcing club. 

Thank you already want to read my routine daily.

Komentar

Postingan Populer